Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thursday - Did I say More Painting?


A day of struggle for me. I am experiencing an overwhelming sense of inadequacy. I asked Muggy to pray for me and she did. I will ask if I can walk to the job site this morning.

God led me to Joshua 8 again this morning. He’s done this in the past when I struggle with feelings of inadequacy/failure/shortfall, etc. I did walk to the property this morning. I enjoyed just being alone with God and walking down a road in Belize. By the time I arrived at the worksite, I was back on track.
We accomplished a lot again today. Much color was added to the walls and it was uplifting to see the fruits of our labor. Melissa says we contributed over 200 hours to the project.

At day’s end, even serious-minded Melissa was exuberant and mischievous with the paint; evidenced by this picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment